Tuesday, April 13, 2004


My head is filled with things I cannot change, at least not now, things that can only be solved by time itself, but nevertheless they touch me very deeply, and it's eating me alive, consuming my focus energy..that's what you get when you put a snake in the same house as you are, or even better when you are forced upon her presence and you can't do anything..you try and you try..you join forces with you Dad to send the snake back to her place, nobody wants the snake..she has poisoned everybody around her, her children too... her son doesn't want anything to do with her, he tries to avoid her presence, but yet...they live miles apart, on the other hand we have a daughter, she felt pity for her mother snake and received her with open arms in her house, near me and my father... soon things started to go wrong, I see now ...it was ment right from the beginning...she felt pity for her mother...but she didn't pity her...
mum decided for herself, the snake it's getting any better at the snake center near her little snake friends..the doctors are filling here up with medicines she doesn't need...ahah she is always complaining about something, moaning and moanging, no wonder they've taken her serious, but she is a fake, she doesn't know what she wants..she wants what other people have, she likes to take pills and suffer from diseases ..so her friends would feel sorry for the poor thing, so ill and so in need of atenttion, the fake...it's all a puppet show for her...she stays with the opinion of the last person she talks too...empty...so shallow...so old and not a drop os wisdom...not even a small one...it's so wrong for my mother...she has to take all of this on her shoulders..like a cross...and day after day..you see her crumbling before your eyes..being consumed by the snake, losing her temper..losing her tranquility of mind...it's so frustating for me..i cannot do anything...she doesn't listen...we don't have enought to put her away..the snake will remain, we can drop her somewhere...but they return her at night and she sleeps in her room, crawling to the bathroom from time to time, I can hear her steps ..i hear her moving...she wiped the from at her passage..she doesn't lift her feet...when she is outside..everything stops acking..she walks on her heals and walks real fast...she so fake....so so fake, with does she live down the hall? why doesn't my mum decide to put her away from us for good....why is she insisting we have to live like this...why?? can't she see what this is doing to me? to her? to my father? I have dreames when I'm slaping the snake...my father can't bare the sight of her...my mother pities her... but i can't stand this...

No comments: