Tuesday, July 19, 2005

















You can't get a nice and beautiful bra ! ! Unless of course you have no breasts... If you don't have any.. there are all types and shapes and colours... cause you really need one... being without breasts and all...
And If are unfortunate enough to be skinny and have really a large chest.. then you can forget any type of bra that is touching the cuteness side.. all you have are... old ladies bras.. in black.. white and skin colour.. uhhh what a nice selection...
The bigger problem is when you try to find a bikini.. There is no way I can fit in one of those.. I've said.. that's what you get for being quite skinny and large chested... the problem with 32 dd ou E... you can't find many large chested women that are also not fat.. or large ...
If man where to wear bras and bikinis... I bet there would be all types , shapes and sizes! Cause men are not fat... they are just big or well built... women are large cows...
well I pity those with no chest... that need a filled bra.. I'm kinda happy with mine :) I've only wanted a bikini that fitted me...

No comments: