Saturday, September 01, 2007



This is my second illustration that was published in this online free pdf magazine!
I've posted here the original made before that and the weird looking adaptation I made..
It was supposed to be weird.. the hand (as you can see is a left hand not a right hand) and the bodie is stylized and cold..
The theme was Planet Earth..you can download all of the magazine for free at their webpage http://revolutionart.publicistas.org/ ! My illustration is on issue 8 page 49..

7 comments:

Eli said...

I like the top one the most but both have nice qualities. The little ghosts (reminds me a bit of Miro) are really cool and give a nice whimsical contrast to the cool fashion look. My only minor grip is the fade and color of the background, not sure it fits with the look, but otherwise a super cool piece. The earth one is neat too!

aeneadellaluna said...

Yeah I agree with you on the background thing :)

sr. calavera said...

hi, thanks for de visit.
Great works here!!!

pati said...

Beautiful, Sara!!!!

kirchmair said...

Hi!
Thanks for commenting my illo!
Congratulations for your illustrations in the online-magazine.
greetings,
pascal

Alexiev said...

Muy buenos diseños... me gustan... ya que case pero podria hacer alguno otro...

Best wishes from Buenos Aires...

http://www.alexiev.com.ar
Alexiev Store

el gran pablinew said...

Me gusto como trabajas con los vectores, excelente. Los diseños muy buenos tambien.
Saludos.